Category: T+C BMW
At Pfaff, we love racing. It’s part of our DNA – and not just at the level of competing in McLarens, Porsches, and Audis in high-profile race series. It’s also about the thrill of building a winning car, the intricacies of team dynamics, and the spirit of competition.
So this year, we cooked up a harebrained […]
Recap: the Pfaff 8 Hours of Passion budget track car challenge
December 28, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON. Today, the allure of sustainable driving is poised to enter another new dimension as BMW introduces the first-ever BMW i8 Roadster, matching BMW eDrive technology with the Ultimate Driving Experience.
The first-ever BMW i8 Roadster takes the BMW i8’s combination of locally emission-free mobility and high-caliber performance and adds an exhilarating top-down driving experience. The i8 […]
The new BMW i8 Roadster, the new BMW i8 Coupe.
November 29, 2017
- Review: Porsche 718 Cayman S
- February 26, 2018
- It still amazes me that Porsche’s mid-engine sports cars, the 718 Cayman and Boxster, do...
- Recap: the Pfaff 8 Hours of Passion budget track car challenge
- December 28, 2017
- At Pfaff, we love racing. It’s part of our DNA – and not just at the level of comp...
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...