Category: London City Mazda
Today at the Montreal International Auto Show media preview, Mazda accepted three awards from the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC) for winning their overall categories. The Mazda3 was awarded Best Small Car In Canada For 2018, while the CX-5 took the award for Best Small Utility Vehicle In Canada For 2018, and the CX-9 […]
Mazda Wins Three ‘Best’ Category Awards from AJAC
January 18, 2018
At Pfaff, we love racing. It’s part of our DNA – and not just at the level of competing in McLarens, Porsches, and Audis in high-profile race series. It’s also about the thrill of building a winning car, the intricacies of team dynamics, and the spirit of competition.
So this year, we cooked up a harebrained […]
Recap: the Pfaff 8 Hours of Passion budget track car challenge
December 28, 2017
- Recap: the Pfaff 8 Hours of Passion budget track car challenge
- December 28, 2017
- At Pfaff, we love racing. It’s part of our DNA – and not just at the level of comp...
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...
- Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- October 17, 2017
- A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport ...