Category: London City Mazda
A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame’s Induction Ceremonies at the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.’s Glenn Gould Studio in Toronto on Oct. 14, 2017.
Chris Pfaff, President and CEO of Pfaff Automotive Partners, was one of nine inductees into the Hall of Fame this year.
“Saying that the list of […]
Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
October 17, 2017
Public unveiling of the next-generation technologies and design that will pave the way for the accomplishment of Mazda’s long-term development vision
HIROSHIMA, Japan, Oct. 10, 2017 /CNW/ – Mazda Motor Corporation will exhibit two concept models at the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show, one that heralds the company’s next-generation products and another that embodies the direction of […]
Mazda to Exhibit Two Concept Models at Tokyo Motor Show
October 10, 2017
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...
- Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- October 17, 2017
- A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport ...
- Pfaff Tuning: Jimmy reviews a Markski big turbo 996
- October 16, 2017
- As you guys have read in the past I’ve always been a 996 guy, my life in cars was all 99...