Category: London City Chrysler
The new 2019 Jeep Cherokee – the most capable mid-size sport-utility vehicle (SUV) – boasts a new, authentic and more premium design, along with the addition of an all-new, advanced 2.0-litre direct-injection inline four-cylinder engine that enhances performance and fuel efficiency.
Jeep Cherokee’s evolution offers more interior comfort and convenience, delivering everyday practicality with outstanding ride […]
Introducing the 2019 Jeep Cherokee
January 17, 2018
The all-new Ram 1500 is the new benchmark for durability, technology, efficiency, and convenience, with features never before offered in a pickup.
Overall weight for the Ram 1500 has been reduced by 102 kilograms. As the truck’s backbone, the frame uses advanced materials and engineering to eliminate 45 kilograms while increasing stiffness and durability for 5,761 […]
All-new 2019 Ram 1500 – Leading in Durability, Technology and Efficiency
January 15, 2018
- Review: Porsche 718 Cayman S
- February 26, 2018
- It still amazes me that Porsche’s mid-engine sports cars, the 718 Cayman and Boxster, do...
- Recap: the Pfaff 8 Hours of Passion budget track car challenge
- December 28, 2017
- At Pfaff, we love racing. It’s part of our DNA – and not just at the level of comp...
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...