The BMW Club of Canada, Trillum Chapter runs four Advanced Driving Schools throughout the year, catering to all experience levels: novice, intermediate, advanced and solo students. The club offers expert, personalized, one-on-one instruction sessions both in-car on-track and in the classroom. The first was held this past weekend, April 28-30, at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.
Between the classroom and the track, […]
Pfaff BMW and the Trillium BMW Club advanced driving school
May 02, 2017
In association with the Children’s Wish Foundation, Pfaff, Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, and The Doncaster Foundation hosted a fun-filled day giving seriously-ill children the opportunity to meet drivers and ride in real racing and exotic street cars around a world-famous track. Jeff Pabst from Pfaff Autoworks, Jeff Heacock from marketing, and other Pfaff staff were present, and among those giving rides in […]
Pfaff at the Wheels 4 Wishes day with Children’s Wish
October 14, 2016
- Recap: the Pfaff 8 Hours of Passion budget track car challenge
- December 28, 2017
- At Pfaff, we love racing. It’s part of our DNA – and not just at the level of comp...
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...
- Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- October 17, 2017
- A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport ...