Category: Pfaff Volkswagen
A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame’s Induction Ceremonies at the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.’s Glenn Gould Studio in Toronto on Oct. 14, 2017.
Chris Pfaff, President and CEO of Pfaff Automotive Partners, was one of nine inductees into the Hall of Fame this year.
“Saying that the list of […]
Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
October 17, 2017
The countdown has begun for a breakthrough in electric mobility, and 2020 could represent the turning point. That is because the Volkswagen brand is accelerating into this new era by developing a new generation of innovative electric vehicles.
Traditionally, Volkswagen hosts a Group Night event on the evening before the International Motor Show (IAA) opens in […]
The I.D. Crozz previews a future of electric Volkswagens
September 11, 2017
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...
- Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- October 17, 2017
- A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport ...
- Pfaff Tuning: Jimmy reviews a Markski big turbo 996
- October 16, 2017
- As you guys have read in the past I’ve always been a 996 guy, my life in cars was all 99...