Category: Pfaff Porsche
You may have read a lot this year about how Porsche recently built the one-millionth 911. Painted a unique shade of green, with the Porsche family’s traditional leather and cloth interior, the special 911 is destined for the Porsche museum after it completes a world tour to celebrate the iconic model’s important milestone.
What you probably […]
Pfaff Porsche delivers the 999,999th 911
July 14, 2017
For the first time this season, Pfaff Motorsports took part in a combined Canada/U.S.A. Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge race, at Watkins Glen International raceway as part of a large, 40-car grid.
Canadian Platinum championship leader Scott Hargrove was flanked by fellow Pfaff drivers Orey Fidani (platinum), Shaun McKaigue (platinum masters), Pieter Baljet (platinum masters), and Ed […]
Pfaff Motorsports salvages important points in incident-filled Watkins Glen weekend
July 05, 2017
- Pfaff Porsche delivers the 999,999th 911
- July 14, 2017
- You may have read a lot this year about how Porsche recently built the one-millionth 911. ...
- KEEGAN AND RONDET TAKE SECOND PLACE AT WATKINS GLEN
- July 13, 2017
- McLaren duo help C360R notch second double-podium in GS class with team-mates Holton and P...
- Pfaff McLaren shows top pace at home race at Mosport
- July 12, 2017
- BOWMANVILLE, ON (July 10, 2017) – Coming into its home race weekend at Canadian Tire Mot...