Category: Pfaff Porsche
With its world premiere at the 67th International Motor Show in Frankfurt, the new Porsche Cayenne Turbo is taking its place at the top of the model line. The completely new top-of-the-range model from the third generation of the Cayenne is once again raising the bar for sporty performance in its segment. The four-litre V8 […]
The new Porsche Cayenne Turbo packs 550 hp
September 14, 2017
The latest addition to the Porsche GT lineup is the 911 GT3 with Touring Package, unveiled at the 67th International Motor Show in Frankfurt. It is available exclusively with a manual six-gear transmission, and instead of the fixed rear wing it has a variable rear spoiler like the 911 Carrera.
Beneath its understated exterior is pure motorsport technology: The […]
Porsche 911 GT3 now available with touring package
September 11, 2017
- Pfaff Motorsports & Scott Hargrove celebrate as Porsche GT3 Cup Champions
- September 05, 2017
- Bowmanville, ON (Sept 4, 2017) – A high-energy, triple-header race weekend at Canadian T...
- Pfaff Porsche delivers the 999,999th 911
- July 14, 2017
- You may have read a lot this year about how Porsche recently built the one-millionth 911. ...
- KEEGAN AND RONDET TAKE SECOND PLACE AT WATKINS GLEN
- July 13, 2017
- McLaren duo help C360R notch second double-podium in GS class with team-mates Holton and P...