Category: Pfaff Porsche
At Pfaff, we love racing. It’s part of our DNA – and not just at the level of competing in McLarens, Porsches, and Audis in high-profile race series. It’s also about the thrill of building a winning car, the intricacies of team dynamics, and the spirit of competition.
So this year, we cooked up a harebrained […]
Recap: the Pfaff 8 Hours of Passion budget track car challenge
December 28, 2017
Los Angeles is a cauldron where cars, culture, style, and automotive engineering know-how coexist and interact in totally unique ways. Year-round good weather, the influence (and money) of the entertainment business, great roads, and a diverse population have given birth to an incredibly vibrant car culture. From lowriders cruising working-class neighbourhoods, to wannabe racers plying […]
Review: Porsche 911 restored by Singer Vehicle Design
December 11, 2017
- Recap: the Pfaff 8 Hours of Passion budget track car challenge
- December 28, 2017
- At Pfaff, we love racing. It’s part of our DNA – and not just at the level of comp...
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...
- Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- October 17, 2017
- A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport ...