Category: Pfaff Motorsports
Strong finish to Audi RS 3 LMS Clubsport debut sees C360R take two final wins of the season
Paul Holton capped off his championship season in style at the Northern California circuit known as Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, winning the final two races of the 12-race Pirelli World Challenge Touring Car season in dominating fashion. The […]
Paul Holton drives Pfaff/C360R Audi RS3 to World Challenge Touring Car title
October 18, 2017
A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame’s Induction Ceremonies at the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.’s Glenn Gould Studio in Toronto on Oct. 14, 2017.
Chris Pfaff, President and CEO of Pfaff Automotive Partners, was one of nine inductees into the Hall of Fame this year.
“Saying that the list of […]
Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
October 17, 2017
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...
- Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- October 17, 2017
- A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport ...
- Pfaff Tuning: Jimmy reviews a Markski big turbo 996
- October 16, 2017
- As you guys have read in the past I’ve always been a 996 guy, my life in cars was all 99...