Category: Pfaff Motorsports
Tell us a little bit about yourself, and your racing career.My background and experience in racing started with lightweight sports cars, moving towards GT cars in the GrandAm Rolex Series era. After being heavily involved with the development of Mazda Motorsport projects for several years, the focus moved towards prototype competition. My most recent years have been spent in […]
Five minutes with Tom Long, Pfaff/Compass Racing Audi RS3 LMS racing driver
January 11, 2018
At Pfaff, we love racing. It’s part of our DNA – and not just at the level of competing in McLarens, Porsches, and Audis in high-profile race series. It’s also about the thrill of building a winning car, the intricacies of team dynamics, and the spirit of competition.
So this year, we cooked up a harebrained […]
Recap: the Pfaff 8 Hours of Passion budget track car challenge
December 28, 2017
- Recap: the Pfaff 8 Hours of Passion budget track car challenge
- December 28, 2017
- At Pfaff, we love racing. It’s part of our DNA – and not just at the level of comp...
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...
- Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- October 17, 2017
- A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport ...