Category: Pfaff BMW
A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame’s Induction Ceremonies at the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.’s Glenn Gould Studio in Toronto on Oct. 14, 2017.
Chris Pfaff, President and CEO of Pfaff Automotive Partners, was one of nine inductees into the Hall of Fame this year.
“Saying that the list of […]
Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
October 17, 2017
(From Steve Bortolotti with photos from Mark Harris)
On Saturday, September 30, Pfaff Motorsports participated in a three-hour endurance race as part of the CASC regional race weekend at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. For the first time, Canadian racing legend, former Indycar driver, and Pfaff Motorsports alumnus Scott Goodyear paired up with his youngest son Michael in […]
Scott and Michael Goodyear score class win in Pfaff BMW M235iR
October 02, 2017
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...
- Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- October 17, 2017
- A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport ...
- Pfaff Tuning: Jimmy reviews a Markski big turbo 996
- October 16, 2017
- As you guys have read in the past I’ve always been a 996 guy, my life in cars was all 99...