Category: Pfaff BMW
The new BMW M5 takes BMW M GmbH into new territory, with M xDrive all-wheel drive featuring in the high-performance sedan for the first time. This change of tack sees the M5 exploring new dynamic dimensions and offering greater everyday practicality in all driving conditions. The new car is committed to building on the tradition of a concept – […]
The new BMW M5 takes BMW M GmbH into new territory
August 21, 2017
Pfaff BMW has decided to choose an E90 model with the 335i Twin Turbo engine/N54 in a 6-speed manual transmission. It’s a rear wheel drive model sedan. They decided to do so because it’s a fairly light vehicle, even lighter than a coupe model! It’s very easy to create power in such a model, there is lots of […]
Pfaff 8 Hours Of Passion – Budget Track Car Challenge Pfaff BMW
August 01, 2017
- Pfaff Porsche delivers the 999,999th 911
- July 14, 2017
- You may have read a lot this year about how Porsche recently built the one-millionth 911. ...
- KEEGAN AND RONDET TAKE SECOND PLACE AT WATKINS GLEN
- July 13, 2017
- McLaren duo help C360R notch second double-podium in GS class with team-mates Holton and P...
- Pfaff McLaren shows top pace at home race at Mosport
- July 12, 2017
- BOWMANVILLE, ON (July 10, 2017) – Coming into its home race weekend at Canadian Tire Mot...