Category: McLaren Toronto
A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame’s Induction Ceremonies at the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.’s Glenn Gould Studio in Toronto on Oct. 14, 2017.
Chris Pfaff, President and CEO of Pfaff Automotive Partners, was one of nine inductees into the Hall of Fame this year.
“Saying that the list of […]
Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
October 17, 2017
Bowmanville, ON (Sept 4, 2017) – A high-energy, triple-header race weekend at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (Mosport) marked the season finale for the Pfaff Motorsports’ GT3 Cup Challenge program, who were looking to lock up the team and Platinum-class championship titles in front of the packed hometown crowd.
Points leader and Pfaff pilot Scott Hargrove had […]
Pfaff Motorsports & Scott Hargrove celebrate as Porsche GT3 Cup Champions
September 05, 2017
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...
- Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- October 17, 2017
- A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport ...
- Pfaff Tuning: Jimmy reviews a Markski big turbo 996
- October 16, 2017
- As you guys have read in the past I’ve always been a 996 guy, my life in cars was all 99...