A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame’s Induction Ceremonies at the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.’s Glenn Gould Studio in Toronto on Oct. 14, 2017.
Chris Pfaff, President and CEO of Pfaff Automotive Partners, was one of nine inductees into the Hall of Fame this year.
“Saying that the list of […]
Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
October 17, 2017
Vancouver’s Luxury and Supercar weekend, is a brilliant bit of counter-programming. Canada’s auto show circuit runs from January to April, from Montreal to Toronto to Vancouver and points between, the primary content being mainstream mass-market offerings, with a dash of exotic car content to liven the mix. LSW, as we’ve come to know it, sits at […]
Showcasing exotics at Vancouver’s Luxury Supercar Weekend
September 10, 2017
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...
- Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- October 17, 2017
- A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport ...
- Pfaff Tuning: Jimmy reviews a Markski big turbo 996
- October 16, 2017
- As you guys have read in the past I’ve always been a 996 guy, my life in cars was all 99...