Category: Pfaff Auto Group
Today at the Montreal International Auto Show media preview, Mazda accepted three awards from the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC) for winning their overall categories. The Mazda3 was awarded Best Small Car In Canada For 2018, while the CX-5 took the award for Best Small Utility Vehicle In Canada For 2018, and the CX-9 […]
Mazda Wins Three ‘Best’ Category Awards from AJAC
January 18, 2018
Underpinned by a Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) platform, and powered by a fuel-efficient 3.5-litre V6 powertrain, the 2019 Toyota Avalon mixes a number of Toyota-firsts such as standard Apple CarPlay and Dynamic Auxiliary Turn Signals, available authentic Yamaha wood and aluminum cabin accents, and Engine Sound Enhancement. In addition, drivers will appreciate the standard passive and […]
2019 Toyota Avalon: Designed, Developed, and Assembled in North America
January 17, 2018
- Recap: the Pfaff 8 Hours of Passion budget track car challenge
- December 28, 2017
- At Pfaff, we love racing. It’s part of our DNA – and not just at the level of comp...
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...
- Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- October 17, 2017
- A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport ...