Category: Pfaff Autoworks
Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotation. Based in the small German town of Pfaffenhausen, Ruf is well-known as one of the world’s premier Porsche upgrade and modification outfits, but it’s actually recognized by the German government as a vehicle manufacturer in its own right.
Founded in 1974, […]
Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
October 19, 2017
Strong finish to Audi RS 3 LMS Clubsport debut sees C360R take two final wins of the season
Paul Holton capped off his championship season in style at the Northern California circuit known as Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, winning the final two races of the 12-race Pirelli World Challenge Touring Car season in dominating fashion. The […]
Paul Holton drives Pfaff/C360R Audi RS3 to World Challenge Touring Car title
October 18, 2017
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...
- Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- October 17, 2017
- A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport ...
- Pfaff Tuning: Jimmy reviews a Markski big turbo 996
- October 16, 2017
- As you guys have read in the past I’ve always been a 996 guy, my life in cars was all 99...