Category: Pfaff Audi
I’ve always had a thing for five-cylinder engines, especially in Audis. They sound and feel like nothing else, and some of the greatest Audis of all time have been powered by inline-fives, particularly turbocharged ones: the original Quattro, the first S4, and the TT-RS have all left strong impressions on anyone that drove them. So […]
Review: 2018 Audi RS3
September 16, 2017
Audi Sport is extending its R8 model series to include a new derivative with rear-wheel drive. The Audi R8 V10 RWS comes in a limited series of 999 units with both Coupé and Spyder variants. It will be rear-driven and be built exclusively by hand at the Böllinger Höfe R8 factory.
A limited-edition special model for […]
The Audi R8 RWS is a rear-drive, V10 powerhouse
September 11, 2017
- Pfaff Motorsports & Scott Hargrove celebrate as Porsche GT3 Cup Champions
- September 05, 2017
- Bowmanville, ON (Sept 4, 2017) – A high-energy, triple-header race weekend at Canadian T...
- Pfaff Porsche delivers the 999,999th 911
- July 14, 2017
- You may have read a lot this year about how Porsche recently built the one-millionth 911. ...
- KEEGAN AND RONDET TAKE SECOND PLACE AT WATKINS GLEN
- July 13, 2017
- McLaren duo help C360R notch second double-podium in GS class with team-mates Holton and P...