Category: Pfaff Audi
The A7 Sportback represents the new Audi design language to a great extent and delivers on the design promise made by the prologue studies. The four-door coupe sets standards in the luxury class when it comes to progressiveness. It embodies a new style of Gran Turismo, with dynamic lines, systematic digitalization, a sporty driving experience […]
The new Audi A7 Sportback: Sporty face of Audi in the luxury class
October 19, 2017
Strong finish to Audi RS 3 LMS Clubsport debut sees C360R take two final wins of the season
Paul Holton capped off his championship season in style at the Northern California circuit known as Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, winning the final two races of the 12-race Pirelli World Challenge Touring Car season in dominating fashion. The […]
Paul Holton drives Pfaff/C360R Audi RS3 to World Challenge Touring Car title
October 18, 2017
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...
- Chris Pfaff inducted into Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- October 17, 2017
- A bumper crop of accomplished Canadians was honoured during the 23rd Canadian Motorsport ...
- Pfaff Tuning: Jimmy reviews a Markski big turbo 996
- October 16, 2017
- As you guys have read in the past I’ve always been a 996 guy, my life in cars was all 99...