Category: Hallmark Toyota Scion
Underpinned by a Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) platform, and powered by a fuel-efficient 3.5-litre V6 powertrain, the 2019 Toyota Avalon mixes a number of Toyota-firsts such as standard Apple CarPlay and Dynamic Auxiliary Turn Signals, available authentic Yamaha wood and aluminum cabin accents, and Engine Sound Enhancement. In addition, drivers will appreciate the standard passive and […]
2019 Toyota Avalon: Designed, Developed, and Assembled in North America
January 17, 2018
At Pfaff, we love racing. It’s part of our DNA – and not just at the level of competing in McLarens, Porsches, and Audis in high-profile race series. It’s also about the thrill of building a winning car, the intricacies of team dynamics, and the spirit of competition.
So this year, we cooked up a harebrained […]
Recap: the Pfaff 8 Hours of Passion budget track car challenge
December 28, 2017
- Review: Porsche 718 Cayman S
- February 26, 2018
- It still amazes me that Porsche’s mid-engine sports cars, the 718 Cayman and Boxster, do...
- Recap: the Pfaff 8 Hours of Passion budget track car challenge
- December 28, 2017
- At Pfaff, we love racing. It’s part of our DNA – and not just at the level of comp...
- Retro review: 1997 Ruf Turbo R
- October 19, 2017
- Even within the ranks of Porsche enthusiasts, the name Ruf has a certain special connotati...